Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta

This week since I have a picture to share I am playing along with Candid Carrie again. So once your done here go check her out.

Dave gets one day a week off and lately it's been Thursdays which doesn't leave him much time to get things done. Some of those things include taking car of my car. So yesterday I drove his car to work and he took mine in to have the oil changed and the tires rotated and balanced. My car is going on 7 years old now and still had the original battery. Really it's a miracle that it still worked but I've never had problems with it starting even in the insane freezing cold weather last winter. After the guys did the work on my car Dave came home and decided he needed to do some other maintenance stuff that really I don't know about. He also decided that it was time to replace the battery. He was still working on it when I got home with Ian last night and of course Ian had to be out there with Dave.



Ian did not leave Dave's side until he was completely finished and he asked Dave all kinds of questions and of course I had to capture some of that on the camera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's just something about a little dude and his dad. :) - tif

SouthernDogwoods said...

How cute!!!!