Friday, April 2, 2010

The Big Three Zero

On the 23rd of March Dave turned 30. It may not seem like I did anything for him since I have said anything but I did. There was no way I was going to let it go buy without a party.

Dave and I invited all our friends and a large amount of our family to celebrate with us. I think Dave was a little worried about having the odd mix of people all together but it worked very well. It was so nice to have so many people share this big moment with us. I ordered the food from Hoggy's and it was a nice change to not have to run around the night before a make a ton of food for everyone.

We got lucky that the weather was nice that day so allot of people ended up hanging outside until it got dark. Most of our family headed out early which left the friends to hang out and drink and just have a good time. It was nice and something both Dave and I needed. All and all it was a great evening and I'm glad I had the party for Dave.

Of course I can't let you go without some pictures from the evening.

Shanna and Me

Joe, Dave, and Dave

The Cake

Emma and Ian

Me and Dave (ignore the finger please)

Noah and Tif (trying to get him to sleep)

No comments: