Friday, September 4, 2009

I can't believe it!!!!!

I'm not ready to go into allot of detail but Dave and I signed a offer for a house that we really love. Of course there is the small issue of someone else's bid that the bank countered on and they haven't responded to.

We should know something by Tuesday afternoon so it's going to make for a long weekend. I know if we don't get it then that is what is meant to be but I'm hoping that is not the case and we will own a home in a month or so!

Right now things are strange, this process has been a little crazy and I know not to get emotionally attached to the house but the process itself has brought out a lot of different emotions. I promise once I know something you will know too just pray that it's something good!

3 comments:

T said...

Praying for you guys!! I hope it works out for you!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Saying a prayer for you! How exciting!!!!

Tiffany McCallen said...

Oh phew... I thought something was wrong from your FB posts. Good luck! Hope it all works out.