Thursday, February 12, 2009

Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta

As promised here it is



Yes that is me in my brand new glasses so what do you think? They came in Tuesday so I left work a few minutes early to make sure I would get there in time to pick them up. It was very strange that evening after dinner when I sat down at the computer with them on. They are not that strong of a prescription but they make such a huge difference. I no longer have the tension behind my eyes and in my forehead when I read and I haven't come home with headache since I got them. It is hard for me to walk or watch tv with them on. I get this dizzy out of balance/sea sick feeling when I try so they are on and off all day long at work. That is probably the only thing I don't like about having them

As usual I am playing along with Candid Carries Friday Foto Finish Fiesta and so should you.

13 comments:

Lynnbug said...

Ilove your glasses! Dont worry--you will get used to them and you wont get those dizzy feelings.

Susie said...

I think they look great!

Tiffany McCallen said...

It looks like you were meant to wear glasses. Seriously! When I saw your picture I felt like I've already seen you with glasses on before they look so natural.

Emily said...

YOU LOOK SO DAGGONE SEXY!! I think I am going to ask you out Jess!
Love them, love the look, you wear them so well!
Loveyou,
EM

Kelly said...

You look great! Good choice on the frames!

my2boyz said...

They look great. i have the hardest time finding glasses! Happy Fx4

Outnumbered2to1 said...

Gosh, they look great on you. Whenever I get a strong prescription, I always get those crazy motion sickness feelings too. They do go away.

SouthernDogwoods said...

Love your new glasses! They look perfect!

Glenda, saved by grace said...

What pretty E-Y-E-S you have!!!

Ann On and On... said...

Those are cute glasses. I just got new ones too and it feels the exact way you described it. Ah relief.

I wish there were not so expensive.

Thanks for sharing.... I am having a giveaway if you want to jump over and check it out. Happy Friday!

Linda said...

They look great!! Happy seeing!

Tiffany said...

Those are great glasses. You look good in them.

Lindsay said...

I like the new specs....they look great!