Thursday, March 12, 2009

Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta

As promised I saved the pictures I took Sunday evening of the kids playing catch with Dave. These were my two favorites.



Even though you can't see Emma's beautiful face I still love this picture. There's just something about it!



I think Ian looks like a pro in this one with that baseball stance. Really I snapped the picture just has he was pulling back to throw the ball.

Now you should head straight over to Candid Carries and share your own picture.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness they look all grown up! Little league isn't far away now... - tif

SouthernDogwoods said...

Love it! Playing catch with dad makes the best pics!!!

Jennifer said...

Cute pics! It's so nice they can get outside to play--it's still too cold here!

Stacie said...

Ahh, look at your pretty babies!!

These are great pictures!

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

cute pics of your kiddos. That where it all gets started.

Glenda, saved by grace said...

I had 4 baseball stars. I wouldn't take for those days, I wouldn't go back to those days either.LOL
Enjoy 'em while they're little!

This Mom said...

WOOHOO spring and baseball.

Teri said...

Oooh, you just reminded me how close pro ball season is. Yes, Spring is here!

Ann On and On... said...

Play ball..... cute photos.