Monday, August 3, 2009

New Recipie #2

Tonight I tried the second new recipe I found yesterday on Food Networks website. I wont give you the real name of this one but it was a Lemon Chicken and Pasta and it was not good. The kids took about three bites each and refused to eat anymore. I wouldn't say it was that bad and I did eat what was on my plate but I did not enjoy eating it.

Dave is closing tonight so I called him and asked if he wanted me to save him a plate or not and he said if I wouldn't eat it he probably wouldn't so he will be stopping on the way home to grab something.

I guess one out of two isn't bad but I was really hoping for another simple good recipe to add to my weeknight meals. Now here is where you can help. I would love it if you could send me one or more of your favorite recipes that are no more than 40minutes I would love you! PLEASE!!!!!!

No comments: