Thursday, January 15, 2009

Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta

Thank God it's Friday, this has been the week from Hell for me so I am ready to leave it all behind and start a new one.

So I was sitting here going through my picture folders looking for a specific picture to send my sister when I came across this



Man I miss the days of shorts, sandals, sun, and walks to the park. Today's high is 8 and if you factor in the wind chill it's negative something. Tomorrow its supposed to be even colder than that and we have about 8 inches of snow in our backyard.

Now it's your turn to share a picture just head over to Candid Caries and follow Mr. Linky.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Jen said...

Oh Jess! That looks like heaven. Thanks for the reminder!

debi9kids said...

Ahhhh, makes me feel warm just looking at it!
(it was 7 here before the wind chill, but no snow yet. Lots and lots of wind from the ocean though. BRRRRrrrrrr!)
Happy FFFF!

Susie said...

We have 40 below with the windchill today! I can't wait for spring! Thanks for the inspiration:-)

Emily said...

I love that pic Jess, I am so sorry about your week. You are in my thoughts and we need to plan a time when its warm and we can sit outsite and just sip on tatties...
WE DESERVE IT!!
Love you sweetie.
Love LOVE that picture.

Ann On and On... said...

The security of those hands... definitely great memories!

Hope you are bundling up, it is -22 her today! BUUUUURRRRRR.....

Mom In Progress said...

Ooooh...sunshine..nice!! I want that too!
Oh changed my blog address..the new one is as follows:
www.dimbercenas3animals.blogspot.com

You can go there to see why but that's where I'll be writing now!

Candid Carrie said...

Oh Baby Jessica ... get ready for the Artic Blast because you guys are going to freeze your fannies off in Oh High Oh where the temps are low.

Thanks for joining in again,

;)

Carrie