Thursday, November 6, 2008

Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta

Friday, Friday, Friday!!!!!

Thank god it's Friday, this has been one long, crappy week for me so I'm so glad it's over.

There was one good thing that came out of this week and I have a picture of it.



That is me holding a beautiful baby boy that is about one day old. My really good friend Jenn had her second boy late last night. I went to see them this evening and he is such a cutie pie! He had just woken up when I got there and he stayed awake. The whole time I got to hold him he was staring at me with these very quizzical eyes. I only heard him give one little cry and that came just as I was leaving when his grandma was changing his diaper. So to Jenn and Tim congrats on your new baby boy!

Oh and just in case someone feels the need to say something like I need to have another baby, it's not happening for more than me just not wanting to! I will just go see this baby and the baby my friend Shanna will be having in about a month.

Now if you want to join in head over to Candid Carrie's and join the fun but make sure to read the directions because she has changed things up.

Photobucket

11 comments:

Susie said...

That's a great picture! I am glad the baby cheered you up in what seems to be a pretty yucky time:-(

MediMonsters said...

Great picture!! TFS

A New Yorker said...

I went to a birth on the 6th. So cute and so much fun!

Come by for my fiesta foto and Caption This contest where 275 entrecard credits are up for grabs.

Emily said...

Oh Jess, I can see a little twinkle in your eye...

Candid Carrie said...

O M G ... what a perfect looking baby!

Did he smell good? Did he have the baby equivalent to puppy breath?

I want a baby! Well, not really but I like to say it around David so he can say NO all tough and meanish!

I am having SO MUCH PHUN visiting blogs today! Thanks for participating for like the zillionth time!

debi9kids said...

BEAUTIFUL picture!
I can't wait to be doing the same thing on Monday when my new nephew is being delivered :)
Happy FFF!

Anonymous said...

what a precious photo!! congrats to your phriend on her new son! he is adorable!!

a.men said...

What a darling baby!

Teri said...

I LOVE babies. You have me now trying to figure out how I can hold a baby. I think it might be weird if I just show up at the hospital, though. :-)

Connie said...

Ohhhh new baby smell ~ nothing like it! Our neighbor had a little girl and I could only hold out one day after they came home before I had to run over to hold (and snif) her.

Tiffany McCallen said...

If you talk to Jenn before I do, tell her I said CONGRATS!!!