With Thanksgiving tomorrow I thought I would share the things I am thankful for with you.
1. Emma, Ian, & Dave of course. I don't think I could live without them and I am so glad they are with me.
2. My family, tomorrow starts the first Holiday season without my Uncle Les with us which makes me very thankful for the family members I do have.
3. My friends, I would probably have lost my mind without my friends and you so thank you for putting up with me.
4. My job, for the most part I do really like my job and right now I am SO thankful to just have a job and the fact that I enjoy it is just a bonus!
5. Dave's job, I'm sure you all know that the car business (even Toyota) is hurting with this economy so both Dave and I are very thankful that they haven't gotten rid of him.
I know most of these things seem so simple and expected but they are very important to me.
I hope you all have a great Turkey Day and for you crazy Shoppers a great Black Friday!