Saturday, October 11, 2008

All Because.....

..... Two people fell in Love!

Isn't this just so cute?!

.

I was messing around just now and I saw a little link to The Cutest Blog on the Block so I thought I would check it out. If you've never been there go check it out sometime, they have some really cute things. I clicked on the accessories link and was scrolling through what they had when I came across this one and I new instantly I had to take it with me.

You see a few months ago I bought this really cute wooden painted sign that has this saying on it and it is hanging above the collage of family pictures we had taken this spring. Now do you see why it's so perfect and so true. There would be no Wilson's House if two people didn't fall in love.

3 comments:

Candid Carrie said...

We have a sign on our porch that says and they lived happily ever after.

Emily said...

SHUT UP!!! I LOVE THAT!

Tiffany McCallen said...

Well aren't you feeling smitten with your hubbie today?! Good for you! :)