Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta

It's time again for Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta. I thought I would stick to the theme of my last two post and choose something with a Halloween theme.



I bet you all thought it would be one of my kids or both dressed up, but it's not. This is Dave and I as Vampires. In 2004 our great friends David and Tiffany over at McCallen Mussings had an aweome cotume party that year. This was the first costume party Dave and I had ever been too and we had a blast.

Now it's your turn to share a picture. Just head over to Candid Carries to sign up.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Susie said...

You look GREAT!! Awesome costumes!!

Emily said...

You are sexy lady!!!
You are a hot little couple, that would drain all my blood! Its cool though...:)

Mom In Progress said...

LOVE IT!! I love couples costumes that go together, they are the best!! I want us to be Captain Hook and Tinker Bell this year but then again I don't want to buy them and don't feel like spending all the time making them. We'll see what we end up as!!

Candid Carrie said...

You guys are smokin' hot no matter what you wear!

We look more alike when you have that wig on ... can I have it back now? You said it was just for a few days.

S Club Mama said...

this is cute! One year my husband & I dressed up as our best friends.

This year, my son is going to be Charlie Brown, I am going to be Woodstock, and my husband is going to be Snoopy.

Nik said...

Ya'll make a great immortal couple! Great shot!

I stuck with the Halloween costume theme on my Fx4 today too ;>
Thanks for sharing!

Tiffany McCallen said...

I remember that night well! Wasn't I a watermelon slice? :) That was a lot of fun...