Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day


I just want to wish my husband a very Happy Father's Day. He is an amazing father to our children and works so hard to give our children the things we didn't have growing up.

My father passed away when I was 5 and Dave has never met his father so our children growing up in a home with both parents is something that means more to us than I can explain.

I would also like to wish my dad a Happy Father's Day! I know he is watching over me and my family and I wish he could be hear with us.

Another father I need to mention is my Papa Earl (mom's dad). My Papa Earl died on June 14, 1986 and I just want him to know that we are thinking about him on this Father's Day.

Lastly, I want to say Happy Father's Day to all the father's out there. I hope you have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Insane Mama said...

NOthing better than a MAN being a DAD!
Happy Father's day to your man!

Lindsay said...

Wishing you a very Happy Father's Day! I'm happy that you've got each other and wonderful children to share it with, and I bet your fathers are enjoying it with you in spirit.

Tiffany McCallen said...

Happy Dad's Day indeed! Hope you and Dave and the kids had a nice day...

Candid Carrie said...

Dear Mr. Wilson,

It is very kind of you to allow Mrs. Wilson to post pictures of you. As one of her countless readers, I would appreciate seeing a picture of you in an upright position rather than the repeated position of being down on all fours. Unless being on all fours is the "buckeye" way, then "way to go, Dave."