Tuesday, April 29, 2008

May's Bookclub: Remember Me


OK I know it's not May yet but since Shanna sent out an email with her book early I went ahead and got it and read it.

May's book is Remember Me by Sophia Kinsella. She is the author of the Shopaholic series which happen to be my favorite books. Another reason why I went ahead and got the book. Like all of Kinsella's books Remember Me has a little bit of mystery, some comedy, allot of romance, and it ends on a good note.

Remember Me is about a women Lexi Smart who wakes up in the hospital thinking it is two years earlier than it really is. She can't remember anything that has happened in the last two years. She quickly finds out that her not so perfect life has become perfect, or so she thinks. This book takes you through how Lexi copes with having amnesia and how it helps her to grow as a person. Of course there are more than a few twist and turns but in the end it all works out.

The only bad thing I can say about this book is that it ended. I can only hope that Remember Me will turn into a series. I really enjoyed Lexi Smart and all her friends and would love to read more stories about their lives.

Another good book and I can't wait to discuss this one with the girls.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

That sounds really good! It sounds like a show I watch on Mondays, Samantha Who? It's really funny! You know I'm not a reader but I might have to borrow that one. (even though I still have the last one i borrowed and never read) :)