Saturday, September 6, 2008

Vomit, Puke, Throw Up

Whatever you choose to call it, it's gross!

I hate it when I have to do it!

I feel horrible when Dave is going through it, even if it's his own fault for drinking to much.

I want to die when one of my kids has to do it.

I can NOT, and I mean this, I can NOT stand it when my dog does it.

I love Ginger to death and I don't want her to be sick but I can not find the sympathy for her when she vomits. Maybe it's because she only gets sick when she eats trash. I would probably vomit too if I ate trash. Just in case no there is not trash laying around my house. If anyone goes to the bathroom and forgets to close the door behind them when the leave Ginger will go in there and eat the trash. If she is feeling exceptionally frisky she will pee on my rungs too, she wont pee anywhere else in the house but there.

Anyway, Emma left the bathroom door open this evening and Ginger had a feast on some very disgusting trash. About 30 minutes later while she was sitting on my lap she starts making a funky sound that is the precursor to vomit. I quickly put her on the floor and it was just in the nick of time. From what I did see I don't think Ginger chewed any of the stuff she ate but instead swallowed it whole along with some of her actual food.

Of course I was the one that had to clean it up and it was so hard to do. I had to plug my nose and try really hard not to look at it because I knew I would have to clean up my own if I did. My kids can puke all over me numerous times and I wont even gag but a little dog vomit barley brings me down.

Since I am talking about Ms. Ginger I thought I would share a picture of her. So hear is the nasty trash eating vomiter (if this is a word I have probably spelled it wrong, if not it's a word now)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

She's a cute little thing...dogs can have some disgusting habits!!! There's no mistaking that pre-throw up sound is there?!

Mom In Progress said...

Haha, that is gross. Funny, but gross. She's a cutie. What is it about body fluids. We can handle our own childrens but pass that and ick!! Too cute!