Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta


Ok this weeks picture is of my kids again. This was taken this past Halloween. In September I asked my daughter what she wanted to be for Halloween and she immediately responded with an Ohio State Cheerleader!

Of course being a huge Buckeye fan I was beyond proud of her for this and was thinking to myself how cute it would be if Ian was an Ohio State football player. For some reason I decided to ask Emma what she thought Ian should be and again instantly she said Brutus the Buckeye. I hadn't even thought about that being an option and I knew that is what he had to be. There was a problem though, no one makes Brutus costumes that small so I had to make his myself.

I must say that his costume turned out much better than I could have ever wanted and we were stopped so many times by people wanting to take there picture with him and asking me where I got the costume. I was a very proud mother that night. Of course to finish it off both Dave and I wore our best Buckeye gear.

If you want to participate in Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta visit Candid Carrie site for all the details.

2 comments:

Tiffany McCallen said...

I remember this picture... too cute!

Candid Carrie said...

Oh, that is really cute. Seriously, it isn't Wisconsin Badger kind of cute but it'll do fine for Ohio!

Thanks for playing, see you next week ...