Friday, May 2, 2008

Weekly Wieghtloss Update: On Vacation

Ok So there isn't much to report this week because I took a vacation from dieting and exercising.

After my evening with the kids Monday night I had no energy to workout and that seemed to carry over into Tuesday so I decided to take a vacation.

I am proud to say that even though I ate whatever I wanted this week and didn't exercise once I did not gain any weight.

I will be back at it Monday and I am hoping that this little break will help me losoe these last 3 pounds.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

It's amazing how you work so hard and no results and then you take a break and still no results but not worse! Makes you wonder why your working so hard to begin with? :) Good Luck!

Tiffany McCallen said...

Hey, this should tell you that once you do lose your last three pounds, you'll be able to eat what you want within moderation. Isn't that nice?! Glad you enjoyed your little vaca... everyone needs one!

JWilson said...

Thankfully I am one of those people that does not gain weight easily. It takes something major (like babies) for me to gain weight. So yes once it's off I should be OK, at least I hope so.