Monday, May 26, 2008

God Bless America!


I'm not very good at saying things like this but I am going to try.

I want to thank all the men and women who have or are serving this great country. Without you we would not have the freedoms we do.

I also want to thank the families of the men and women serving. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it is for you to not have your loved ones with you every day. Without you they would not be able to do what they do each day.

So Thank you all and God Bless America!

4 comments:

Candid Carrie said...

You did a fantastic job, well worded. Thank you.

Tiffany McCallen said...

David thanks you! Although, I told him this really isn't his day... after all, he's a veteran, he's not dead! :)

JWilson said...

Thank you Carrie tried my best.

Tiff David is very welcome. He came very close, actually to close to loosing his life in Iraq and he deserves to be recognized for that.

Apple Joos said...

Thanks, J! As a military wife, it's good to know we're not forgotten. It's a hard, hard life. Thank you for being so sweet.