Friday, May 30, 2008

Weekly Weightloss Update: Celebrate!!

There’s a party goin’ on right here
A Celebration to last throughout the years
So bring your good times and your laughter to
We gonna celebrate your party with you

Come on now, Celebration
Let’s all celebrate and have a good time
Celebration
We gonna celebrate and have a good time

It’s time to come together
It’s up to you, what’s your pleasure?
Everyone around the world come on!

If you haven't guessed it yet I hit my first goal. Actually I am 1 pound less than that first goal. My new current weight is 129 pounds. It only took me 4 months to loose the 10 pounds but right now I don't care because I did it and I am going to shout it from the roof tops! I am guessing that all that yard work over the weekend really paid off because I didn't exercise and I didn't eat that well. Whatever the reason for this week's 2 pound loss is I am grateful. Now let's just hope I can keep it off.

PS: If you haven't already check out my Friday Foto, it's a cute one and I love it!

3 comments:

Connie said...

I can drink one pound in coffee in a day ... tell me how to keep off the extra 35 I have around my waist ... that ain't coffee ... I think! :)

Lindsay said...

Good job! I wish I could say the same. I think I gained back my 5 from last week. :)

One Crazy Chick! said...

WOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!