Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I want my money!


Can someone please explain to me how the government is handing out the stimulus checks please?! The website says it is based on the last two digits of your SSN# but I think they are BIG FAT LIARS. Some of my friends whose last two digits are 20 to 30 number higher than mine have already got theirs but I haven't. Did I miss something here?

I even got on the IRS website and checked the status but all you get is some generic response that says;

It will be in your account no later than MAY 9, 2008 and if you haven't received it by MAY 14, 2008 then you can contact us.

Let me tell you if I don't have my mula by Friday I will be raising some major HELL!

Just give me my money would ya!

1 comment:

Apple Joos said...

Just so you know... there's some kind of loop hole that most people don't know about. If you filed with H&R Block or some other place like that and had them take your fee out of your refund, the IRS doesn't consider you eligible for direct deposit, so you'll be getting a regular check in the mail. I don't know if you fall in that category, but I know we do. We don't get ours until next week, at the earliest. : (