Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta

It's that time again for Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta. If you would like to join in the fun head on over to Candid Carrie's.

This weeks picture is of my Sleeping Beauty. This was taken by my mother the week after I got home from the hospital with Emma. My mom took that week off so I wouldn't be alone. I had to have a c-section due to the fact that Emma decided the most comfortable position was to have her head smack dab in the middle of my ribs and her feet standing on my pelvic bone and she refused to turn her self around. It's a good thing she was my first because I didn't know that the pain she was causing me wasn't normal! For all you women that think the pain and pressure that the head causes in the pelvic area is the worst thank your lucky stars that you never had your baby stomp on the pelvic bone, now that's some pain!

Anyway, since I wasn't very mobile my mom came and stayed with me during the days while Dave was at work and she captured this beautiful picture of Emma sleeping. It's probably my favorite picture of Emma as a newborn. She looks so peaceful and innocent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany McCallen said...

That is one adorable picture of Miss Emma! Wishing now that I had a similar one of Noah... :(